C-3PO: Master Luke, sir. Pardon me for asking, but what should R2 and I do if we’re discovered here?
Luke: Lock the door.
Han Solo: And hope they don’t have blasters.
C-3PO: That isn’t very reassuring. – Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope (1977)
I have blasters. I have quite a wide range of blasters. Enough so that I can describe as formal (modified, upgraded), semi-formal (lightly modded), and casual (factory), and mockingly exclaim at the start of a nerf war that “I don’t have a thing to wear” or “I can’t decide”.
The list is broken down by type, and each type will have a review (and a comment on the naming protocol)
The Blaster Stockpile (Brisbane Edition)
- Mavericks x 3 (Hindeburg, <!Include name> and Hoth)
- Rayvens x 2 (Nevermore, Quoth)
- Barrel Breaks x 3 (Faith, Hope, Charity)
- Stampedes x 2 (Standards and Practices)
- Spectres x 3 (Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, Verity*)
- Scouts x 4 (Stephanie Brown, Tim Drake, Jason Todd, Dick Grayson)
- Recon x 1 (Pinkie Pie). Screw Physics, she’s Pinkie Pie.
- Recon (clear) x 2
- Dart Tag Speed Load 6 (Fluttershy and AngelBunny)
- Raiders x 2 (Natascha and Sascha)
- Reflex x 3 (Meowington, Mr Whiskas, Mr Meow)
- Long Strike (Hack things better)
- Nite Finder x 2 (Appeal to reason, Appeal to Justice)
The Vortex Brisbane Stockpile counts as a separate list.
The Canberra Stash
- LongStrikes x 2 (Vera and Elle Vera)
- Dart Tag Quick 16 x 4
- Dart Tag Speed Load 6 x 2
- Nerf Mace x 2 (References and Citations)
- Recon x 2 (Luck and Judgment)
- Vulcans x 3 (Inky, Blinky and Clyde)
The equipment division is basically between factory ready stock equipment (Brisbane), and variously modded (Canberra). I have some stock equipment in Canberra, but not a huge lending library like I do for the Brisbane crew.
*Rarity has been reserved as a name for a forthcoming repainted blaster