Addendums, clarifications and modifications
18. Prohibited Object (Class/Activity): Card games and tricks including but not limited to shuffling,
throwing, sharking, flourishes, scaling, poker and blackjack.
- 18.A. Clarification:I am not allowed to grow up to be Gambit.
- 18.B. Exemption: Ad hoc poker. Professional, amateur or pro-am prohibited under the provisions of Temporal Certainty.
- 18.C. Exemption: Fantasy Poker, particularly the series I’ve been developing.
- 18.D. Exemption: Live Action Role Playing resolution devices. I may carry upwards of two full decks of cards for the period immediately prior, immediately after or during a LARP event to facilitate the resolution of in-game conflicts.
- 18.E. Clarification: I am to have the cards confiscated immediately if I start
throwing them,charging them with psychokinetic energy or generally acquiring an inexplicable Bayou accent.
- 18.F. Exemption: Tarot cards. Fortune favors the predicable.
- 18.G. Operational Exclusion: For the period of 2012, card throwing is within the legitimate use category. This is subject to review in 2013 for extension.
23. Prohibited Object (Class): Planes, space ships, space shuttles, including most forms of star fighters, fighter jets, conventional fighter jets, or anything that would cause any member of the Air Force hierarchy to suddenly break into a cold sweat at the mention of my name and that technology in the same sentence.
- 23.A. Exemption: A-Wings (Models)
- 23.B. Exemption: UAV drones may be exempted if I’m working on cash or contract basis. Ban still applies for recreational use. When do I ever do recreational use?
- 23.C. Exemption: Remote control helicopters (unarmed)
- 23.D. Clarification: Unarmed means not having weapons or cameras, or the capacity to accidentally acquire weapons or cameras through magnets or duct-tape
- 23.E. Exemption: Legitimate use clause: Remote UAV or equivalent equipped with a camera for the purposes of recording Nerf event, sporting events, civil unrest or journalistic outcomes up to and including posting to YouTube as a citizen journalist.
- 23.F. Exemption: Legitimate use clause: Training in the use of acquired equipment for the purposes of 23.E
77. Prohibited Object (Object): Big Red Reset Buttons
- 77.A. Clarification: I have a propensity to make those sort of gag props work.
- 77.B. Exemption: Save points, file back, Undo functions, Dropbox, and "Revert to previous saved" functions in software are just fine.
- 77.C. Extension: Plot devices for fiction.
- 77.D. Exclusion: Plot devices for history.
78. Prohibited Conduct (activity): No longer permitted to combine arduinos, ancient summoning rites and equivalent banishing procedures to create perpetual loops
- 78.A. Note: On this plane of reality, we mostly agree to respect the right of the Laws of Physics to have dominion over perpetual energy.
- 78.B. Exclusion: No requirement to actually adhere to the Laws of Physics.